📦 How to deliver packages to our warehouse
The delivery process is simple, but each step is necessary!
Step 1: Create the product(s) on the platform
- Create a new campaign
- In the Products section, select or create the products
- Enter the EAN/UPC code (13 digits)
- Add the expected quantities
Step 2: Prepare the shipping form & MSDS
- Please use the shipment form provided by your CSM.
- Complete the relevant fields on the shipment form for all products in the shipment, including:
- Product description
- EAN/UPC code
- QTY per item
- MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Product packaging material
- Request for special handling (required for fragile products, glass & liquids)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Gather MSDS forms for all products that are new to the Skeepers warehouse.
- Send the completed shipment form and MSDS forms to your CSM over email.
- Do not ship product until your CSM has approved the shipment.
Step 3: Ship products to Skeepers warehouse
1. Once your shipment has been approved, ship product to the Skeepers warehouse. Contact info is below:
325 Lasley Avenue
Hanover Township, PA 18706
- Name: Receiving Lead
- Phone: 866-983-7447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note these receiving instructions:
- Receiving Days/Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
- Link to schedule a dock appointment (required for all deliveries of 10 or more pallets): https://dock.rakutensl.com/
2. Share shipment tracking with your CSM when available.
3. Please allow up to 5 business days after your product arrives for our warehouse to process your shipment.
- A delivery note must always be present in at least one of the parcels/pallets of the shipment containing all the delivered products, where the physical barcode is clearly displayed on the product.
- Parcels should ideally contain a single reference. If they are multi-references, each of them must be well separated from the others (in a plastic bag or with a cardboard separator).
- In case of receipt not following this process, additional logistics fees of €20 will be applied.
Avoid these cases to avoid longer delays:
Absence of EAN code
Items to be assembled/prepared
Multiple mixed products
Products received as a batch for individual shipment
Step 4: Launch the campaign after stock validation
Your CSM will validate the quantity of products on the platform once they have been fully received.
✅Manage the requests from influencers
On the request tab you have three different sections:
1) Pending requests: Outstanding influencer requests that need your approval*
2) Ready to ship: Requests you have approved that are awaiting shipment. From there, Skeepers will handle the shipping for you.
👉 In response to this issue, we recommend always sending a small quantity of additional products.
3) Shipped: Skeepers updates this column when the product has left the warehouse and is on the way to the influencer.
*Requests from influencers must be validated manually. However, Gifted Reviews profiles are automatically validated.
⛑️ Shipping issues
Skeepers will take care of the shipping problems.
There are 3 options available when there is a shipment issue:
1. Return the product: if the product has been returned to the warehouse after shipment (this option has no impact on stock, but will be invoiced again).
2.Return a new product: if the delivery service has lost the product (the quantity in stock will then be affected by a discount on the reference in question).
👉 In response to this problem, we advise you to always send a small quantity of additional products: around 10%.
3. Cancel the request: usually when the product is out of stock. The influencer will then get their credit back.