The Moodboard feature is designed to help you inspire influencers and simply communicate your visual expectations to get the best possible result.
Follow these instructions to access the feature:
Create or edit a campaign:
- To get started, go to the "Campaigns" tab of your account
- Then click on "Create a campaign" or on the little pencil that lets you edit an existing campaign
- Complete the "Platforms and Contents" and "Campaign information"
👉 The Moodboard functionality is then available in the "Instructions" part.
Enable Moodboard functionality:
- Once in the "Instructions" part of the campaign, check "Get inspired by a moodboard":
- You then have the opportunity to upload several photos that will serve as examples for the influencer.
💡 You can also share examples of colors, indoor or outdoor photos, different tons and lights, etc.
The point is not to deprive the influencer of all creativity; but rather to inspire and communicate your artistic direction to achieve the best possible result.