There are multiple possible reasons explaining why your Account has been refused:
At Skeepers, we believe stronger engagement and more authentic content comes from influencers with smaller communities, also known as nano or micro-influencers.
Many brands use our platform to create and manage their influencer campaigns, which is why we have registration criteria to ensure brands have a certain quality of profiles and audiences to work with.
- The size of your community
- The regularity of your posts
- The engagement on your content
Please read the following article to check if your Account meets our criteria: "What are the requirements to join?"
Beyond the criteria:
If your account meets all the criteria listed above, please check the following points:
- You do not live in one of the countries where we operate (France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and the United States)
- Your Account seems to generate a non-authentic activity
- Your content is not in line with the brands we work with
- The content on your Account is not content exclusively created by you
⭐ Consumer status
If you can't (for now) be listed as an influencer on our platform, don't worry!
Even if you do not yet meet all the eligibility criteria, you still have access to the platform as a consumer! This status allows you to apply and participate in Consumer Gifted Review Campaigns.
The concept is simple: in exchange for Text Reviews left on one or more Products, the Brand sends them to you for free.