📦 How to deliver packages to our center?
The delivery process is simple, but each step is necessary!
This process is not the same for the US market, this only applies to EU market.
Step 1: Create the product(s) on the platform.
- Create a new campaign
- In the Products section, select or create the products
- Enter the EAN/UPC code (13 digits)
- Add the expected quantities
Step 2: Prepare the shipping form
- In your Dashboard or in the Campaign page, click on "Generate shipping form"
- Select the products you are going to send
- Warning, all these informations are required:
- Product description
- EAN/UPC code
- The quantities allocated to the product
- Its price
You will receive the voucher by email. Be careful to create the shipping form 48 hours prior the delivery of the products and do not forget to leave a physical copy of the shipping form.
Step 3 : Different addresses for the different warehouses
- A delivery note must always be present in at least one of the packages/pallets of the delivery that includes all the products delivered and where the barcode is clearly displayed.
- The parcels must be as single- reference as possible or, if they are multi-references, each of them must be well separated from each other (in plastic bags or with a cardboard separator)
- In case of “off-process” reception, there will be extra logistics costs of €20 each time
Avoid these cases for longer delays:
Step 4: Launch the campaign after stock validation
The logistics team will validate the quantity of products on the platform once they are in stock.
✅ Manage the requests from influencers
On the request tab you have three different sections:
1) Pending requests: all the requests that you still haven't answered
2) Ready to ship: all the requests you just approved. From there, Influencer Marketing (Octoly) will handle the shipping for you.
3) Shipped: Influencer Marketing (Octoly) updates this column when the product left the warehouse and is on the way to the influencer
✅ Shipping issues
We will take care of the shipping problems and choose the best option for you based on the situation as we agreed when signing the contract. There are three options available when there is a shipment issue:
1. Reship the product, in the case it returns to the warehouse (which doesn't impact the stock)
2. Reship a new product, for example in case the delivery service lost the package (the stock is then affected)
3. Cancel the request (usually when you can't resend a new product because no stock left)