The report tab is here to help you analyze your campaigns' performance via multiple data that we monitor and compute for you.
Below is a list of the main data points we track. If you'd like more details on each indicator, don't hesitate to go through the data available in the 'Reports' tab.
❤️ Number of interactions
The total number of likes on Instagram and the total number of views on Youtube.
📈 Engagement rate
- Instagram posts = (likes + comments + saves + shares) / number of followers
- Instagram Reels = (likes + comments + saves + shares) / number of followers
- Instagram Story = (replies + interactions) / number of followers
- TikTok = (likes + comments + shares) / number of views
- YouTube = (comments + likes) / number of views
💰 Earned media value (EMV)
The earned media value represents what you would have spent in direct-owned advertising to obtain the same results. It is based on a benchmark (set by the Ayzenberg index) and calculated as follows:
- Instagram = $0.07 for likes, and $3.46 for comments
- YouTube = $0.08 for likes, and $6.99 for comments
- TikTok = $6.89 per 1,000 views, $0.09 per like, $3.52 per comment and $1.72 per share
If you'd like to find out more about each indicator, feel free to browse all the data available in the "Reports" tab.