It's very easy to connect your account to your YouTube channel, that's what we'll see in this article!
Our platform is available on Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok. You can order any available product in the store, try them for free and create a review on your Youtube channel (as long as your channel is eligible and active).
⭐ Criteria to connect your Youtube channel
- Have more than 500 subscribers.
- Accumulate more than 2,000 interactions on average over the last 5 videos.
- The engagement rate of the last 5 videos published must be higher than 1%.
- The last video must not be older than one month.
- First, you need to go to our platform and go to your Account.
- Then go to Social Networks.
- Scroll down until you see the YouTube logo.
- Click on Add and enter your YouTube URL.
- Follow the steps on your account.
If the URL you copied contains the name of your channel (for example https://www.youtube.com/@YouTube), that's not the correct one!
To copy the actual URL of your channel, you need to:
- Click on "My Channel" in the YouTube menu at the top.
- At that moment, you will see that the URL has a format with numbers and letters, and that's the URL that matters!
We will review your profile as soon as possible! In the meantime, you must discover all the free products from the consumer review campaigns that are available in your store!