On our platform, you also have access to Gifted Review campaigns in exchange for reviews left on Product Pages!
To validate a Gifted Review, there are a few steps that you need to follow:
⭐ Before leaving your review:
After receiving your product, don't forget to go through these steps before leaving your review:
- Check the Brand's instructions, as they may give you indications on how to test the product(s).
- Check the dates indicated in the Campaign! You might receive a product before it is commercially available. In this case, it is probably normal if you cannot access the Campaign links yet.
- Contact the Brand if needed.
As soon as your Product is marked as "Sent," in "My Orders" section: you can leave your review.
However, we do recommend testing the product for a few days to be able to provide the most sincere and complete review possible!
Some campaigns indicate a specific time frame (the date of a product launch, for example). In this case, the link will not be available before the due date.
- Prepare the most sincere and complete Review possible. To be valid, the review must contain at least 200 characters
- Click the "Validate My Review" button
- Copy your Review and click "Go to Product Page"
- Paste your review and make sure to take a screenshot before submitting it definitively. This screenshot will be necessary to validate the review!
- Click on the "+" and import the Review Screenshot
- Enter the rating you gave to the Product and tell us if you recommend this product
💄 Sephora campaigns: a few specifics:
To ensure authenticity of reviews on Sephora.com, please read the following lines, as reviews may be rejected for the following reasons:
1. Automated or computerized content submission.
2. Reviewer was incentivized and did not make the proper disclosure:
- Endorsements must reflect the honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the endorser.
- The reviewer must have been a bona fide user of the product.
- Brands may not direct users on the content of the review including specific language, sentiment, and rating – even if you are incentivizing this action with product.
3. Reviews that are vacuous or have a lack of text (e.g., “YAAASSSSS!”).
4. Reviews that we have identified as having misinformation (e.g., review was meant for a different product).
5. In addition to profanity and derogatory words, reviews can be flagged for use of medical terminology, as this can be seen as giving medical advice.
💡 Once your review is taken into account, your credit is available again.
You can order another product of your choice!