When you try to connect your Instagram account to Skeepers, if you don't have an Instagram Business account, you won't be able to link your account to Skeepers and apply for our Instagram influencer campaigns.
In this article, we will show you how to switch to an Instagram Business account!
To convert your profile to a Business account:
- Go to your profile and tap on the Menu at the top right.
- Tap on Settings. (For some accounts, the option to Switch to Business Account will appear directly under Settings.)
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Switch to Business Account.
- Tap on Continue.
- Select a category for your business and tap on Done.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
- Tap on Business.
- Tap on Next.
- Add your contact information and tap on Next. Or tap on Don't use my contact info to skip this step.
- To associate a Facebook page with your Instagram account (mandatory step), please follow the tutorial provided by Facebook on this matter.
- Tap on the X at the top right to return to your profile.
If you need further assistance, here's an article from Facebook on this topic: Setting Up a Business Account on Instagram.
And if you're still unable to connect your Instagram account, here's an article that should help you: How do I connect my Instagram account?