If you haven't received your product, you can't create and publish your content.
1. Product has been shipped
When your order is in "Sent" or "Received" status and you encounter a delivery problem, it is necessary to report it as soon as possible so that we can quickly find a solution.
You have the option to change the status of your order from "Sent"/"Received" to "Pending" directly from your account. This stops the timer related to the publication of your content until the situation is resolved.
📱 App version
- Open your Skeepers app.
- Go to the TO DO section and click on the order of your choice.
- Once on this page, click on the campaign title:
- You will then arrive on the campaign page containing all the information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the button:
- You will then be able to select a reason.
🖥️ Web version
- Go to the TO DO section.
- On the relevant campaign, click on the campaign title.
- Here, you will see a "Report a problem with shipment" button.
- Click on it and select a reason.
👉 We also recommend contacting the brand to keep them informed. They might be able to assist you!
2. The product has not been shipped
If the brand has not shipped the product, feel free to contact them directly following these instructions!